Simple Skincare Routine
DAY ROUTINE -
1. Cleanser - First and the foremost thing that you should always keep in mind before starting any skincare is a cleanser, depending upon your skin type. It is important to have one, to keep your skin clear and healthy.
2. Toner - The second step is to have toner to balance your skin's pH level. It helps to reduce your pores. Don't use an alcohol-based toner.
3. Treatment - It is necessary only if you have any skin issues. The problem can be like spots, acne, dark circle, masks, or any other skin issue.
4. Moisturizer - It is very essential to add a moisturizer in your daily routine so that your skin remains healthy and hydrated, it also reduces the appearance of the lines and wrinkles and helps to make your skin fresh.
5. Lip Balm - It is equally important as your moisturizer as people often ignore it and skip it. But no one wants their lips to be dry, chapped, and give you a messy look.
6. Sunscreen - It is not necessary that you only have to apply sunscreen before stepping out of the house. It is really necessary to do it when staying indoor.
Night Routine -
1. Micellar Water - This step is necessary when you are wearing makeup the first thing before cleaner should be this. Why it's important? Because it helps to remove your makeup easily.
2. Cleaner - Then next step should be cleaner to easily remove the dirt from the outside easily and if you are wearing makeup it helps to clear your makeup completely.
3. Night cream - The reason why you should use night cream rather than moisturizer because it helps you boost your collagen and help in blood circulation level.
4. Lip balm - It helps to make your lip hydrated and moisturized for the next morning.
Thanks for reading