Tanning a problem? Not anymore
What is Tanning?
Tanning refers to the browning of your skin or in simple words it is when your skin becomes a darker shade of your natural color.
Why it is caused?
1. Suntan - It is most commonly being seen in most people,
2. Tubelight - I know what are you thinking? Like what are you saying? But trust me it really can happen to people who have sensitive skin you can easily get exposed to it.
How to prevent that?
It is always recommended to use sunscreen whether indoor or outdoor sun rays always get in contact with you, after completing your skincare you should definitely apply sunscreen
1. Cover yourself up -
Whenever you are stepping out always ensure that your most effective areas of the body are properly covered up. Like your face, arms these are effective areas.
2. Wear sunglasses -
Always keep in mind to prevent your eyes from the sunlight. It is always recommended to have one you are stepping out of the house.
3. Wear something on your arms/ Full sleeves Tops -
It is a must to protect your arms/ hand. Include full-coverage clothes or arms clothes in your daily wear to avoid tanning.
Best Tanning Creams/ Sunscreen available?
1. Mamaearth Bye Bye Blemishes Face Cream, For Pigmentation & Blemish Removal, With Mulberry Extract & Vitamin C - 30ml
Link to Buy - https://amzn.to/2ZjXqtg
2. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ Sunscreen For Women And Men, 30ml
Link to Buy - https://amzn.to/3i6MUyj
How to remove Tan - Home Remedies -
1. Lemon & Honey-
Take a 1 lemon
1 tbsp of honey
Mix it well apply it for 30 min and rinse it off with normal water.
2. Potato Juice
Take 1 potato and make it a thick consistency of it.
And wait until it gets dry and washes after 15 min.
If you have dry skin you can add 2 tbsp of Rosewater.