What Skincare you should follow in times of COVID-19?
As we have a lot of time in our hands why not use it wisely. Isn't it the right time to take care of your skin health? Skin health is equally as important as our body health.
It is often being ignored by us.
We make our skincare so complicated that we forget the simplicity of it. But why not opt for a complex one when we have time, to see its benefit lately?
There is a step that I have listed that you should be following accordingly and listed its uses. Included some Homemade scrub and face packs that make your skin more healthy.
There are some basic things that never change. Following this basic routine is always be a necessity.
1. Cleansing - It plays an important role because if you not clean your face and start applying other steps in your routine, the dust that is already in your face remains there.
2. Toner - It helps to maintain your skin pH level and also helps to prevent acne.
3. Spot Treatment - It will help you to reduce your skin spots or reduce your marks or any treatment according to your skin type.
4. Serum - It allows your skin to maintain it helps and plus is also keeping your skin healthy.
5. Moisturizer - Prevent you from dullness, dryness, and keep your skin healthy.
Scrubs at home -
You can make a face pack at home as we have time to do so why not?
#scrub1 - Take 2 tablespoon of coffee
1 tablespoon of sugar
Add 2-3 drops of rose water
Apply it for 15 - 20 min.
#facepack - 1 tablespoon besan
1tablespoon rose water
1/2 tablespoon thick curd/yogurt
Apply it for 15 - 20 min
Wait not to forget to end it with a moisturizer.